A Cocktail Party
This class teaches you everything you need to know to effortlessly throw an outrageous cocktail party. Creative and fun canapes are taught by LYPC chefs, mixology taught by LYPC Bartenders. Please be sure that you and your guests are over age 21, and you have IDs at the ready.
- Cups with caviar, crème fraîche and chive
- Spicy candied nuts
- Warm crab dip
- Crisp potato cakes with goat cheese & thyme
- Endives stuffed with gorgonzola and roast pear
- Warm goat cheese prosciutto-wrapped dates
- Leek and goat cheese tartlets
- Tuna tartar on cucumber strips with wasabi roe
- Dark chocolate crisps with raspberry cream
You'll learn to whip up & sample:
The Perfect Martini, Hipcooks Mojitos, Caiprinhas, Ginger Lemon drops. Amaretto sour with cracked pepper for dessert!
Knife Skills taught
Vegetarians are easily accommodated, please let us know in advance
Wheat Free, Dairy Free
Date: Wed, May 16
Time: 6:30-9:30 pm
Larger groups: click on the Private Class link to get us all to yourselves.